[opensource] Open Source computers?

Matt Meinwald meinwald.1 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 17 00:17:00 EST 2009

For anyone who did not get the email from the university, there was a
power outage affecting 26 buildings, including Caldwell, where our
computers are located.  This outage may last a while ("at least 24 hours"
according to the email), and we also have a CSE scheduled maintenance
coming up which may affect us, so our computers and thus our website can
easily be out until Monday.

Disclaimer:  This message is by no means official.  We could be back up in
a day or a week.  This is just an estimate based on the information I
have.

-Matt