[opensource] On-campus digital media conference (and free lunch!)

DOUGLAS DANGLER dangler.6 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 17 09:29:40 EST 2009

I invite you to consider presenting or attending the 2010  Digital Media in a Social World Conference on Feb 19 and 20 at Ohio State.  Presentations on Open Source software, especially for instructional purposes,  are very much encouraged. Note: the deadline on our website says December 18, but  that is very flexible.

There is no charge for OSU attendees or presenters (and a free  lunch for all, courtesy of our sponsors).

http://cstw.osu.edu/digitalmedia/digitalmedia2010.cfm

Thanks,
Doug  Dangler
Associate Director
Center for the Study and Teaching of  Writing
Ohio State University
614-292-1308
dangler.6 at osu.edu
USAC  Member, 2008-2011
USAC Communications Co-chair, 2009-2010
www.usac.osu.edu

For the inside scoop on writers and  artists at Ohio State, listen to CSTW's Writers Talk, Wednesdays at 8 pm on WCBE  (90.5 FM), Your Central Ohio Public Radio Station, with podcasts at www.cstw.osu.edu/podcasts, on Facebook.com/writerstalk, and on  YouTube.