[opensource] best phone company

Sean Whalen sean at seanpwhalen.com
Mon Dec 21 21:22:31 EST 2009

I'd go with either T-Mobile or Sprint. They both have cheap data plans
when compared to AT&T and Verizon. And, they both have android
smartphones. T-mobile has cheaper plans, but Sprint has free airtime to
any mobile on any network at any time with their data plans.

I have the HTC hero android phone and I no longer have iphone envy.In
fact, I have saved much more with Sprint than if I had went with AT&T.
If you have questions about sprint, or the hero, feel free to ask :)