[opensource] best phone company

Douglas Stanley doug at douglasstanley.com
Mon Dec 21 22:04:05 EST 2009

I agree, all companies suck. I am however, a loyal Tmobile customer
with an android based phone,
and couldn't imagine not having one. That being said, all major
companies have android phones now
(except at&t, but I think they're getting one soon).

Tmobile is also getting rid of contracts, you can buy the phone out
right or make payments. Also, google
is rumored to be releasing their own independent android phone, which
should work on either tmobile or
at&t (it'll be unlocked).

Since this IS the opensource club, I just thought it only fitting that
I give the only opensource phones some
love!

Doug