[opensource] best phone company

Daniel Murry murry.8 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 22 13:15:28 EST 2009

One other thing, the chart above from Richard is wrong about the 5GB data
usage with the Droid.  Data usage on a hand-held device is unlimited with
Verizon as long as you are using it on the hand-held device.  If you are
tethering or using the broadband connect to a computer, then you have a 5GB
limit per month.

-Dan