[opensource] best phone company

Jude DuPart dupart.3 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 22 13:45:25 EST 2009

I personally have been using sprint for the entirety of my mobile phone life
(2003- Present) and have had no problems. The biggest issue I've had was the
house I most recently moved into got very low signal in our area (Verizon
also got very low signal, as I couldn't even force roam onto their network),
but sprint customer service was quick to remedy this and got one of their
AirRave Mobile signal boosters to me for free next day. Sprint customer
service has always been good to me and as far as i know they offer the
cheapest data included plan of the 4 big names.

Unfortunately. The Phone selection is kinda weak, and I personally still
haven't gotten around to getting a Hero -_-

Thanks,

Jude DuPart