[opensource] Printing files from the command line

Aaron Joseph bonesawosu at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 18:14:38 EST 2009

I know it does. That's why I said:

> *It requires an extra step (converting to pdf) but I figured it was the
> most likely to work since printing to pdf is usually an option if you were
> using any program.*

That doesn't solve my problem though because I want to print from the
command line. In order to do so I need to be able to do this conversion
without having to open any programs.

Also, I'm not completely against using OpenOffice. I use it all the time.
But I will admit that I think that Word 07 is the better of the 2 office
programs. But I still end up using OpenOffice most of the time because I
don't like having to boot into Windows anytime I can avoid it.

--Aaron Joseph