[opensource] Printing files from the command line

Brian Swaney swaney.29 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 6 19:49:48 EST 2009

I actually like the new version of OpenOffice. You have to install it on
your own because they haven't included it in Ubuntu, but it imports DOCX
files, imports/exports PDFs, and has a really nice formula editor. The
new version of Microsoft Office is too Vista-like for me, though OneNote
had some improvements.

-Brian Swaney