[opensource] Printing files from the command line

Razvan Lupusoru lupusoru.1 at osu.edu
Sat Feb 7 00:47:28 EST 2009

It seems that the software is cheaper directly from Microsoft than through
the programs here at school.
http://www.microsoft.com/student/discounts/theultimatesteal-us/default.aspx

Office Ultimate 2007 is only 60 dollars. I think it is an extra 13 or so for
the disk.

Razvan Lupusoru
http://www.lupusoru.com