[opensource] Printing files from the command line

Aaron Joseph bonesawosu at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 14:25:00 EST 2009

Maybe I should just re-state my question so that everyone understands that
I'm not breaking the law here...
Pay for software?!! Do people even still do that* [now that places like soc
lab and oit give it to us for free] *? You can get any software for free if
you ask around *[to places like soc lab or oit]*. Speaking of which.... does
anyone* [like soc lab or oit]* have a CS4 or Adobe Audition *[legal] *key?

Also, I never asked anyone to send me the key, I just wondered if someone
has successfully gotten it from soc lab or oit or some other legal source.
And it seems like the answer is that no-one like soc lab or oit has it for
free.

Shaun, no-one is going to think you're "the man" for trying to do what's
right. However you could have helped me out a little when I was trying to
argue why RESOLVE sucks at that UG forum!

--Aaron Joseph