[opensource] Printing files from the command line

Neal Kostanski neal at kostanski.net
Sat Feb 7 20:05:17 EST 2009

Nice thread guys.

IMHO; the 3 quarters of RESOLVE is not about the language. It is about
developing your brain and internal logic. The faculty is turning the
gray matter in the students head; which arrived usually looking for sex,
beer, and pizza; into highly tuned neural pathways. It is part of the
development of critical thinking. I don't think the language used really
matters as each has its own pluses and minuses depending on the
application it is used to perform. It is all about developing the
student. It is all about developing the problem solving skills which you
will use the rest of you life.

Best Regards,
Neal Kostanski