[opensource] RESOLVE

Aaron Joseph bonesawosu at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 11:35:49 EST 2009

> *I completely agree, in fact I decided to be in the electrical
> specialization of ECE for that reason alone. I figure I'm better off
> teaching java or c++ to myself as opposed to taking these resolve courses.
> *

Well, there are still some good underlying principles that are taught in
resolve... it's just taught with a language that becomes worthless after get
out of the series. 560 is a great class, and 660 is good if you take it with
the right people.

I wouldn't let resolve be my deciding factor for whether or not to do the
Computer Specialization. ECE is about architecture, not programming. So
maybe ece 206, 265, 567 would be better classes to base your decision on.

--Aaron Joseph