[opensource] RESOLVE

Shaun Rowland rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu
Mon Feb 9 20:00:57 EST 2009

On Feb 9, 2009, at 7:48 PM, richard hornsby wrote:

> That sounds about the time I was in the series as well.  Jeremy
> something or other was the 221 instructor - we may have been in the
> same class.  I do recall giving him jazz for no reason.  I certainly
> know your name, just was never sure if it was from the CSE program
> or one of those names from around the OSU IT community.

I thought so :-)  It was Jeremy something or other. I bet we were
in the same class. I have some vague memory of this. So long ago
it seems. Labs were fun with those old HP machines running HP-UX
9.05.really.old.even.then. I remember sending sounds to other
workstations during lab. Fun times...
--
Shaun Rowland
rowland at cse.ohio-state.edu