[opensource] Selecting a Linux server distro?

Timothy Normand Miller millerti at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sun Jan 18 22:30:44 EST 2009

Thanks for the help.  I'll look into that.  Maybe my information is
out of date, but I had come to understand that Debian tends do have a
lot of older stuff for the sake of stability.  I'd like a lot of newer
stuff.  In particularly, I want to have gcc 4.3.x so I can use the -
march=core2 flag, for instance.