[opensource] Help with testing OGD1 boards?

Andrew Haninger haninger.3 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 27 21:35:28 EDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 6:15 PM, Timothy Normand
Miller<millerti at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
> We'll need Linux PCs with 33MHz PCI slots and the ability to check out a
> subversion tree.
>
> Any takers?
It sounds like you don't need anything in the way of a powerhouse PC.
If so, I have some hardware I can donate to this cause. Namely an ASUS
P3B-F with Celeron 500. I don't have any decently-useful hard disks to
go with it, though.

You might also hit up the surplus store on Kenny Rd. See
https://www.ctlr.ohio-state.edu/su/public.aspx and click Surplus
Inventory at the top. I believe that as an OSU entity, the club can
probably do a "simple" transfer of stuff from one department to
another and no money is required.

Andy