[opensource] Fwd: Account details for Paul Betts at Open Source Club at Ohio State University (deleted)

Brian Swaney swaneybr at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Nov 20 15:29:54 EST 2009

There was an error with something on the website, and a bunch of people
got that message in error. I think I'm going to stick an explanation on
the front page shortly. Everyone affected should momentarily receive an
e-mail from opensource at nym.hush.com .

Nobody's account is actually deleted/banned, but something went wrong
with a module a few minutes ago and by the time the problem was found
out the e-mails were already sent.

-Brian Swaney