[opensource] Mailing list and forums are now synchronized

swaneybr at cse.ohio-state.edu swaneybr at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Nov 24 01:55:59 EST 2009

This is a test message sent from our content management system. If you are
reading this message on the Open Source Club mailing list, then we have
successfully synchronized the mailing list with our forums. From now on,
anything posted in http://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/forum/14 will be
Likewise, anything you submit to the mailing list will be posted in these
forums. If you have not done so already, please register at
https://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/user/register as some complications
have arisen when users were registered in one place but not the other and
it's best to register before Drupal starts seeing your e-mails. It is
important for the e-mail address you register with to match the address
you're registered on the mailing list with. If you are having problems
registering, please reply to me directly (do *not*
cc:opensource at cse.ohio-state.edu) so I can sort it out.