[opensource] Club IRC Chat Room

Alek arollyson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 22:43:06 EDT 2009

We now have an Official Club IRC room! We are located at the following
place:

   Server: irc.freenode.net

   Port: 6667

   Room: #osu_osc

More info such as rules, how to register with the bot in the room, logs, etc
can be found here ->
https://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/irc<https://www.opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/irc>

The room is open to anyone and everyone so come check us out, we are more
than happy to chat!

P.S. - This note was posted to both the announcement and discussion lists in
order to reach our entire mailing list pool.  If you received this email
from opensource-announce then please to do not reply.  If you received this
email from the discussion list (just plain opensource) then feel free to
discuss away.  Or better yet, just come join us in the chat room!

P.S.S. - If you're unfamiliar with IRC then a quick, dirty tutorial is
located here -> http://irchelp.org/irchelp/irctutorial.html

--
Alek Rollyson