[opensource] Python Presentation

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at buckeyemail.osu.edu
Fri Oct 23 03:24:20 EDT 2009

Hello,

I presented, earlier tonight, a quick intro into the programming
language: Python. Some people were interested in the examples I showed
regarding prime numbers and the web browser.

I have posted my examples of the prime numbers on Google Code. They are
available for anyone to look at and well pretty much modify and use. I
have licensed them under the GNU GPLv3 license. So feel free to do what
you want with them.

http://code.google.com/p/primes-python/

The web browser I showed during the presentation wasn't created by me
and can be found at this url:
http://i-miss-erin.blogspot.com/2009/03/write-web-browser-by-python.html

I forgot to mention it during my presentation but this might help those
of you who would like to continue learning Python and already have some
programming experience, but I would recommend DiveIntoPython as a book
to dive into with.
http://diveintopython.org

Thank you for your time. Enjoy!

--