[opensource] We Need a Linux Install Fest!

A. J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 28 13:29:23 EDT 2009

I appreciate your offer to help, Scott. It sounds like a wonderful idea.

I do wonder, however, if it would be possible to get a room in the SEL at
the same time. Make it easier for people to install both at the same time if
they desire.

Also, Scott, Michael was not seriously berating Alek for his choice of OS,
it was only a friendly ribbing. No need to accuse him of a sense of elitism,
even if you are more fair and enlightened ;-)

-- Lingo