[opensource] We Need a Linux Install Fest!

Aaron Joseph bonesawosu at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 22:09:14 EDT 2009

Scott, I like your idea. We need to walk before we run. Almost everyone will
know what firefox is... and given that Windows 7 won't come with any office
programs it might be a good time to promote open office... then we can
mention other things like Linux while we have peoples attention.

--Aaron Joseph