[opensource] We Need a Linux Install Fest!

A. J. Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 28 23:39:50 EDT 2009

I really like the idea of promoting free-as-in-beer software applications
for Windows, alongside Linux.

The OpenDisc <http://www.theopendisc.com/> would be a good candidate. We
shouldn't take a hostile position against the MS stuff, we should be there
alongside, in a sense.

As I believe someone said before, "Now that you have Windows 7, please enjoy
some free software!"

-- Lingo