[opensource] We Need a Linux Install Fest!

TROTHR at nationwide.com TROTHR at nationwide.com
Thu Oct 29 00:20:00 EDT 2009

Maybe also throw in a hacked CoLinux to run the Kubuntu partition while
Windoze is still up.

I say "hacked" because I run andLinux with a 'chroot' of my own design
which is too klunky for mass deployment. Never yet bothered to figure out
the parms for successful direct launch of Linux from its partition(s) via
CoLinux, but one CAN access them. (as the 'chroot' proves)  And andLinux
packaging throws in Xming along with some nice access to Linux from the
running Win desktop.

-- r;