[opensource] We Need a Linux Install Fest!

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Thu Oct 29 13:11:16 EDT 2009

I think the target audience here will understand what's going on:
you're student members of a student organization, giving out CDs along
with information about your student organization to other students on
campus.

Print up a couple signs with your organization name, URL, and next
meeting date/time/location. Tape these to the desk or the table behind
you.  Maybe have a legal pad on which interested students can provide
their email address, which can then be signed up for this mailing
list.

Cheers,
Scott