[opensource] We Need a Linux Install Fest!

Matt Meinwald meinwald.1 at osu.edu
Thu Oct 29 20:47:29 EDT 2009

Linux installers generally don't wipe the disk either.  I think he meant
that there is no warranty covering lost files if something gets messed
up.  I'm pretty sure if someone lost thousands of dollars worth of files
installing Windows 7, they would not have standing to sue for those
damages, which is the same situation as Linux installers.