[opensource] Ohio Linuxfest

Matt Meinwald meinwald.1 at osu.edu
Sun Sep 13 17:31:50 EDT 2009

I just wanted to point out that the Ohio Linuxfest is coming up.  We may or may
not go there as a club, but there will certainly be people from the club there.

This event takes place at the Convention Center on High Street from September
25-27.  They have a web site at http://www.ohiolinux.org/ with details about the
schedule and registration.  They like to have people register so they can know
how many will be there, which helps them continue to reserve the place each year
and get funding.

It seems there is an IRC-based awareness campaign going on tonight.  So if you
would like to promote the event, go to #ohiolinux on irc.oftc.net around 8PM EDT.