[opensource] COLUG Meeting September 30

Scott Merrill skippy at skippy.net
Tue Sep 29 13:39:46 EDT 2009

I'm the meeting coordinator for COLUG, and have done a remarkably poor
job this month coordinating the meeting.

We have a meeting location, TechColumbus (www.techcolumbus.org), but
no specific presentation lined up. I'm trying to wrangle some
volunteer to speak tomorrow. If you'd like to give a quick 15 or 30
minute presentation on any cool open source projects on which you're
working, please let me know!

Cheers,
Scott