[opensource] Ubuntu Global Jam

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 13:52:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

I'm a member of the Ubuntu Ohio LoCo team, and I'm working on setting
up a meeting space in Columbus for the Ubuntu Global Jam (August
27th-29th).  OSU tells me that its $125 to reserve a classroom for a
day; that is unless its associated with a student organization.  I was
wondering if you all would be interested in collaborating on this event
(and possible future ones as well)?  The LoCo teams are completely
volunteer run and don't have any monetary assets.

Later,
Mike