[opensource] Ubuntu Global Jam

Michael Gilbert michael.s.gilbert at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 14:19:35 EDT 2010

On Tue, 10 Aug 2010 18:10:07 +0000, Tony DiSanza wrote:
> I may be willing to "sponsor" this if needed - can you tell me a bit as to what you may need?

Just a classroom with tables that would fit up to around 20 people
(maybe 30 just to be safe) and the ability to connect a laptop to a
projector.  Network jacks at each seat would probably be very useful
as well.  The Global Jam is scheduled to cover three days, but I was
planning to set up only one day here in Columbus, which would be Sat.
August 28th; probably from noon-8pm.

Thanks so much for your assistance.  All of your club members are of
course welcome to attend.

Mike