[opensource] Hot copy for linux.

Ben Rhine rhine.13 at osu.edu
Tue Aug 24 17:47:50 EDT 2010

Hey guys just wondering if you have ever messed with this.
http://www.r1soft.com/tools/linux-hot-copy/
I am about to start being admin for 4 red hat enterprise 5 servers
where I need to come up with a backup solution and I think that this
looks really promising. I have looked at several others such as
Amanda, and Backula but Backula looks way to complicated and Amanda
looks kinda resource heavy, I'm also familiar with rsync but I want
something that is a little bit more robust than just a direct copy
system.  If you have any thoughts please let me know.

Ben