[opensource] EFF's anti-censorship campaign

Brian Swaney swaneybr at opensource.osu.edu
Mon Dec 13 14:56:36 EST 2010

You visit the website poll at
https://opensource.cse.ohio-state.edu/oppose-censorship to vote. The
website is the only official way to vote on this issue. To vote, you
must sign in with a verified account to place your vote; completely
anonymous voting is not possible, as that would allow multiple votes per
person, but your vote will not be shared with anybody or tied to you. If
you don't have a verified account, then register with your @osu.edu
e-mail address and either I or one of the officers will approve it (we
get an e-mail alert as soon as someone registers). If you did that
already and never got approved, fill out the contact form. If you forgot
your password, you can reset it from the "Request new password" link.

If you are a current student, regardless of which department you're
from, then you are eligible to vote. We're a student organization. I
copied the mailing list on my reply, since it's quite possible other
people are asking themselves same question, but I stripped out your name.

It seems I left out the link in my initial e-mail (but responded with
one), and also forgot to include a link in this e-mail.

Brian Swaney
Open Source Club at
Ohio State University
Website Administrator