[opensource] New PGP Key

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 15 00:50:46 EST 2010

I recently forgot my PGP passphrase and had to generate a new PGP key.
So many of you who already have my public will notice that it won't
match the current private/public key that was used to sign this message.
Don't freak out, this is really me. Hence, why I'm proposing that we
have a PGP signing party January 13th after our regularly scheduled
meeting. This way you can meet me in person and know that this is
actually me who created a new PGP key.

So what do you guys think? Any one up for having a PGP signing party
January 13th after our regularly scheduled meeting?