[opensource] New PGP Key

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Wed Dec 15 02:15:44 EST 2010

1. I understand your concern. I would question it as well but I think by
volunteering to meet in person, especially to people I've met in person
before, should justify that this is really me. Plus I haven't physically
lost the password anywhere. I just have lost it somewhere in my brain so
until Sony starts using those devices it patented a while ago to read my
brain then I think my passphrase should be safe in my subconscious.

2. I agree we should reach out to the community and see if anyone else
would like to come to the PGP signing party. That is why I am going to
post this on the COLUG ( Central Ohio Linux User Group ) mailing list as
well and possibly on the COhPy ( Central Ohio Python User Group )
mailing list.I'm not sure the size of that mailing list but with the
recent activity I'm sure it's rather large.