[opensource] DD-WRT bridge and OSU wireless

Alek Rollyson arollyson at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 12:54:05 EST 2010

DD-WRT doesn't support bridging WPA Enterprise in any stock version, only
WPA Personal.  There have been some WPA_supplicant hacks that I have seen
sparse reports of but most seem to end in failure.  The problem is it'll be
tough to truely integrate this sort of thing into the web interface, or
really the firmware at all, if you wanted something like that unless you
wait for the devs to do it themselves.  You can't get the full source code
from anywhere easy to find because they will only give out source that is
crippled and missing major parts, the web interface especially, so it'll be
tough to do any sort of your own hacking.  DD-WRT has been heading down a
bad road as of late, basically violating GPL left and right. I would suggest
checking out Tomato.

----
Alek Rollyson