[opensource] DD-WRT bridge and OSU wireless

S James S Stapleton stapleton.41 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 22 15:33:33 EST 2010

Actually, I'd sooner spend the money a PCMCIA card (or whatever the
replacement is called now) than send it back, which is what I'll end up
doing if I need wireless here at OSU. The computer won't be unavailable when
I need it, and it will probably be cheaper than shipping anyway. Sadly,
Apple is still the only company I know that will pay for the shipping on
repairs, and this isn't an Apple, but that's a whole other topic. Since I'll
only be using Windows when accessing osuwireless, I don't see this being a
problem, I just didn't want to spend the extra money if what I would be
using this summer could cover all my bases (legitimately). Obviously, both
functionally and in terms of legitimacy, my planned methodology failed me.
That's what I get for being cheap.

-Jim Stapleton