[opensource] DD-WRT bridge and OSU wireless

Jude DuPart dupart.3 at osu.edu
Mon Feb 22 20:21:36 EST 2010

If not a Minipci card, USB is the easiest route to take. Occasionally I work
in the Buckeyebar in the Thompson Library and have seen, on a few
occurrences, the same issue with the hardwired switch not affecting the
status of the wifi.  Have you looked in to seeing if it is a driver issue or
a problem with the switch, and if it is a switch problem, I'd imagine its
something easily remedied.

Thanks,

Jude DuPart