[opensource] Proposal for human language teaching web application

Paul Betts paul at paulbetts.org
Wed Jan 20 15:59:12 EST 2010

This is a great idea - so much so, that it's very similar to how
Rosetta Stone works :)  The crowdsourcing bit is interesting though,
and your idea also reminds me a bit of picture dictionaries
(Bildwoerterbucher in German), where it will have something like a
sheet of music and label every symbol / item on the page with its
English/German translation.

--
Paul Betts <paul at paulbetts.org>