[opensource] PyOhio 2010 * July 31 - Aug 1 * Columbus, OH

Bootwala, Mustafa bootwala.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 21 11:49:24 EDT 2010

Here are my thoughts (I am not sure what the ~$ amt is for cheap):
* for a one day experience of Columbus, any lodging option in Worthington is far and removed from the hip-n-happening action :)
* there is Varsity Inn and another Red Roof Inn, OSU (hopefully, still in business) - Comfort Inn/Suites east of campus close Ohio Expo which would probably negotiate a good deal $/room-night if there is nothing going on the fairgrounds; and similarly any hotel around campus would work a deal with an OSU org if someone takes the initiative to negotiate a deal for repeat annual business around this time for the same purpose, ... I would be willing to assist.
* lastly, for that super frugal $ conscious people there's always couch-surfing, and perhaps, my spare guestroom will also be available if I am in town that weekend.

Mustafa
614-477-7987