[opensource] PyOhio 2010 * July 31 - Aug 1 * Columbus, OH

Bootwala, Mustafa bootwala.2 at osu.edu
Wed Jul 21 12:17:10 EDT 2010

Since, the State Fair is from July 28 - August 8, it will be difficult to find decent cheap lodging around campus. Still worth a try to build a relationship with a hotel for room nights for future PyOhio meets. Any idea/thoughts on how many rooms for the night of Jul 31 would we need at the minimum?

Thanks,
Mustafa