[opensource] Google Voice AJAX/POST

Michael S. Yanovich yanovich.1 at osu.edu
Mon Jul 26 21:02:14 EDT 2010

  I'm not sure if this would be of help, but at one time I was looking
for a Python wrapper that interfaced with Google Voice. I came across
this: http://code.google.com/p/pygooglevoice/

I'm not familiar with how it authenticates with Google, but I've tested
it with a spare account and it seems to work quite well.

Hope this helps.