[opensource] Google Voice AJAX/POST

Brian Swaney swaneybr at opensource.osu.edu
Tue Jul 27 15:47:35 EDT 2010

What I'm looking for is an example of correctly formed POST input. I
have a cross-site POST AJAX script, but I'm getting the indication it is
not correctly formed, so I want to look at a correctly formed form
submission to see what I'm doing wrong.

The problem with Python or the like the affected page is on the CSE
server, which means no server-side scripting. I am using javascript/AJAX
and forms, and the data is submitted to client4.google.com.

Brian Swaney
Open Source Club at
Ohio State University
Website Administrator