[opensource] [SPAM] Unofficial Summer Events

Alex Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Fri Jun 4 11:03:00 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I am always saddened at the end of Spring Quarter that I'll have to live
without the club for three months. Well, not this time!

I've spoken to a few people, and it seems a lot of us will be sticking
around over the summer. So, wielding what little power I have (which is
a lot), I will be setting up meetings/events over summer quarter.

My general idea is for these events to be excuses for getting together
and hanging out, but perhaps we could get a proper meeting or two in
there as well if desired. My idea is to keep the general pace of weekly
events on Thursdays at 7:00.

The first event will be on Thursday, 6/24. If you have any ideas,
suggestions, or complaints, feel free to chime in.

-- Lingo