[opensource] Point me in the right direction

Matt McCann mccann.matt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 23:34:36 EDT 2010

Hey,

I'm not currently involved in any open-source development and I'd like
to remedy that. I assume that someone in the Open-Source club is doing
some kernel dev? Anyways, I'd like to get involved and I figured I could
reduce my chance of stepping on toes by asking here rather than one of
the larger linux mail-lists. Something in security(crypto) or maybe
virtualization would be nice, but anything will do I guess.

Get at me,

--
Matt McCann <mccann.matt at gmail.com>