[opensource] [SPAM] Unofficial Meeting Thursday June 24th: Get Together/Planning

Alexander Lingo lingo.13 at osu.edu
Tue Jun 22 14:37:00 EDT 2010

As part of my previously discussed unofficial summer meetings, I am
planning a meeting this Thursday. It will be a general get together meeting
with a hint of planning and idea-tossing about future summer quarter
unofficial meetings.

Since I have no official power, I can't really request a room at this
point through SOURCE/CSE. So I've reserved a room at Chemistry, where I
work, for this Thursday. If someone else wants the room at that time, I've
put a note that they can kick me out. But hopefully we'll have access. If
not, we can ad-hoc something.

Watch out, here come the details!

Place: 2136 Newman-Wolfram (100 w. 18th Ave.)
Date: Thursday June 22nd
Time: 7:00pm

-- Lingo