[opensource] Wireless Printing

Timothy Normand Miller millerti at cse.ohio-state.edu
Wed Mar 17 09:27:14 EDT 2010

What are the Mac instructions?  Macs use CUPS.  Worst case, you can get someone who uses a Mac (like me) to set this up so we can poke under the hood and find out what they did.  Brian mentioned something about drivers, but if we can do without a custom driver, then we can just imitate the settings.  BTW, I don't know anything about CUPS -- last thing I read about CUPS internals was from several years ago when ESR was complaining about major usability problems.  :)