[opensource] Wireless Printing

Brian Swaney swaneybr at opensource.osu.edu
Wed Mar 17 09:41:37 EDT 2010

They have a binary installer for the Macs as well. It probably won't be
of much help. If they don't respond soon, I'm probably just going to see
what I can find by sending a test page in Wireshark from Windows.
http://uniprint.osu.edu/printman/osuprintmap/#formmaster

Brian Swaney
Open Source Club at
Ohio State University