[opensource] Wireless Printing

Matt Meinwald meinwald.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 17 15:13:55 EDT 2010

The .dmg contains a directory called Popup.pkg which contains a lot of

files, including Contents/Resources/InstallPopup which seems to be the
main installer. This is actually a binary. I have run strings on it, but
do not see anything helpful there. If someone is sufficiently motivated,
perhaps they could figure out more, but it looks like the best option is
just to wait and hope we get the settings. If anyone wants to take a
look at the contents of the dmg and does not know how, I can repackage
it as a tarball.