[opensource] Wireless Printing

Matt Meinwald meinwald.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 17 16:24:43 EDT 2010

Actually I looked a bit further down the page and found packages for
specific printers which provide more useful information.  Those .dmgs
contain Some_Location.app/Contents/Resources/script, which shows the ip
addresses of the printers.  The ones that work just seem to be standard
LPR printers, as is the case in the page Brian linked to.  So this is
definitely possible, it just involves extracting all those ip addresses.