[opensource] Gooseberry Patch is hiring a WebDeveloper/eCommerce Manager

Steve VanSlyck s.vanslyck at spamcop.net
Tue Apr 19 19:28:57 EDT 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [colug-jobs] Gooseberry Patch is hiring a Web
Developer/eCommerce Manager
Date: 	Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:33:33 -0400
To: 	colug-jobs at colug.net

Hello everyone,

My organization (the Columbus Metropolitan Library) is looking to
contract temporary help with our Linux environment for a period of
time that could be 6 months or more.

Some of the technologies that we need help supporting are:
  * Supporting existing SLES9 and SLES10 systems
  * Migrating applications to RHEL based systems
  * Supporting LAMP applications and Drupal
  * Supporting clustered NFS and web applications
  * Migrating systems to NFS NAS an ISCSI SAN
  * Supporting VMware
  * Performing P2V migrations
  * Some experience with LDAP
  * Some experience supporting Bind DNS and Postfix mail relays
  * Understanding of ITIL processes would be a bonus (incident,
problem, and change management)

The environment includes:
  * Working in a team with ~40 IT personal
  * 10x10 cubical office
  * Free parking
  * Located in Gahanna Ohio
  * 9-5 hrs, but flexible