[opensource] Fwd: groups.drupal.org Central Ohio: OSU as 1st choice but we have been looking into other options

Robbt robbt at azone.org
Sun Aug 7 15:53:35 EDT 2011

Hey, does anyone out there in the opensource club have connections that
may be able to help our Columbus Drupal group get a space at OSU for Fall ?
Perhaps it could be sponsored by the Open Source club. I've only been to
one Opensource club meeting and that was a presentation on Drupal but I
still like reading the mailing list.

If so let me know via e-mail or and I'll relay it or go to the Central
Ohio Drupal User Group on groups.drupal.org

Thanks,

Robb Ebright